Forums/Armchair-GM

I found out something

Créé par: SammyT_51
Date de création initiale: oct 12, 2019
Publié: Oct 12 at 7:50 am
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Explications
Leafs players have CF-class disease called lowervalueism. Lowervalueism is a special disease formed on CF Armchair section that ensures that once a certain valuable player joins the Leafs, they are suddenly worth nothing and are all bad. Happens to Muzzin, happens to everybody and all their players they drafted and developed into studs such as Nylander, Matthews should be traded, is worth nothing or is overrated, respectivelly, for some reason. Other fans! Whenever you trade for Leafs player, dont forget to post half his value saying that player sucks with it. That should be the end of the argument and you should be correct. If Leafs fan trades for player, dont forget to pay twice as much for some player you want because thats how it all works. And dont dare to argue or you will be biased stupid Leafs fan with no brain for the rest of the eternity.

This is not a callout of anybody, just the thing I see daily on this website.
Rachats de contrats
  • Mikhail Grabovski: 0 $
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
  • Phil Kessel: 1 200 000 $ (15%)
ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
TOR
CBJ
TOR
VGK
TOR
CAR
COL
EDM
SJS
STL
WPG
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $81 496 866 $0 $0 $3 134 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
TOR
Hyman, Zach
2 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 2
TOR
Tavares, John
11 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
TOR
Marner, Mitchell
10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
TOR
Johnsson, Andreas
3 400 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
TOR
Matthews, Auston
11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
TOR
Nylander, William
6 962 366 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
TOR
Mikheyev, Ilya
925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
TOR
Kerfoot, Alexander
3 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
3 200 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
TOR
Moore, Trevor
775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 2
TOR
Gauthier, Frédérik
675 000 $
C
RFA - 1
TOR
Spezza, Jason
700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
TOR
Muzzin, Jake
4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
TOR
Barrie, Tyson
2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
TOR
Andersen, Frederik
5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 2
TOR
Rielly, Morgan
5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
TOR
Dermott, Travis
863 333 $
DG
RFA - 1
TOR
Hutchinson, Michael
700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
TOR
Sandin, Rasmus
894 167 $
DG
RFA - 3
TOR
Ceci, Cody
4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
TOR
Holl, Justin
675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
TOR
Horton, Nathan
5 300 000 $
AD
NMC NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Clarkson, David
5 250 000 $
AD
NMC NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 oct à 7 h 57
Rejoint: nov 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,994
Lmfao.

Imagine leafs fans thinking their players are UNDER valued on here.

Cant wait for a whole year of kapanen, holl and a 2nd for pietrangelo trades in the meantime

The lack of self awareness is adorable
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
12 oct à 8 h 02
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: jui 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,046
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Lmfao.

Cant wait for a whole year of kapanen, holl and a 2nd for pietrangelo trades in the meantime

Im trying to be as fair as possible but generally the Leafs players are being always talked about as bad, lazy, etc. They are mostly undervalued here except for cases of stupid Leafs fans wanting that kind of trade you commented 😂
12 oct à 8 h 03
Quoting: SammyT_51
Im trying to be as fair as possible but generally the Leafs players are being always talked about as bad, lazy, etc. They are mostly undervalued here except for cases of stupid Leafs fans wanting that kind of trade you commented 😂

I think people see what they want to see on this site
12 oct à 8 h 18
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
I think people see what they want to see on this site

I will want to see fair trades and evaluations. I don't see that lol. But whatever man 😂
12 oct à 8 h 50
Rejoint: jun 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 551
Was a funny read ty. I believe the ground zero of this disease is at TSN headquarters

Anyways i actually have a lot of respect for Muzzin as a skilled defense (still do even now). On the other hand i think a lot of what your saying derives from a handful of frequent leaf fan posters (same can be said for mtl fans too). The issue with the leafs core (excluding overpayments) is solid RD depth. The issue with this is it is also the most sought after position in the league, thus raising its value due to supply and demand. While on the other hand the leafs are flooded with winger depth which is the least sought after position, and here lies the conundrum. The leafs have a strong group of skilled offensive talent, especially in players like Mathews who can make average wingers look really good (hence why Kapanen is overrated). What you will see on here is a handful of Leaf fans constantly post what they might think is good value but is often completely lopsided and therefore creates an enigma.

I for one have respect for your opinions on here since you seem fairly knowledgeable on the game but there are a good amoumt of fans on here that just make me sigh and say "here we go again."
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
12 oct à 9 h 10
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Was a funny read ty. I believe the ground zero of this disease is at TSN headquarters

Anyways i actually have a lot of respect for Muzzin as a skilled defense (still do even now). On the other hand i think a lot of what your saying derives from a handful of frequent leaf fan posters (same can be said for mtl fans too). The issue with the leafs core (excluding overpayments) is solid RD depth. The issue with this is it is also the most sought after position in the league, thus raising its value due to supply and demand. While on the other hand the leafs are flooded with winger depth which is the least sought after position, and here lies the conundrum. The leafs have a strong group of skilled offensive talent, especially in players like Mathews who can make average wingers look really good (hence why Kapanen is overrated). What you will see on here is a handful of Leaf fans constantly post what they might think is good value but is often completely lopsided and therefore creates an enigma.

I for one have respect for your opinions on here since you seem fairly knowledgeable on the game but there are a good amoumt of fans on here that just make me sigh and say "here we go again."

Same here!

The issue is perspective, for example as you mentioned Kap. Kapanen is not worth sun and moon but he might be worth something, the problem I often see is one part overrating him to the massive extend and other saying he is nothing. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Servicable 3rd liner with above average PK and defensive skills with blazing speed. Finnish Michael Grabner basically with higher upside IMO.

I respect you too, you seem to be knowledgeable about the game and all. Frankly, I try to respect everybody here, because everybody has different perspectives on this beautiful game, but often times as you said.. good amount of fans of different teams drive me nuts lol
12 oct à 10 h 11
arky
Rejoint: aoû 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 313
Sammy I see what you are saying, but there are fans from all over who under value other teams players while also putting over value on their own players. I have seen trades that are just down right crazy.
Do people under value Leaf players, yes but there are also people who over value them also. In a previous post someone tried trading every player on Toronto and though the values where about right the trades made no sense. Trading Tavares to a team that is in a rebuild makes absolutely no sense.
And let's not forget the all the post from leaf fans that wanted Marner to sign for nothing and then called for him to be banished when he did not sign right away.
I guess what I am saying is this on this site rarely do you see trades that make alot of sense or are realistic...Risto for A.Manta and a 1st comes to mind.
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
12 oct à 10 h 26
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,998
That, or the leafs fan base, as a general rule over value their players. I think it is extremely obvious that this is the case. If you look through the leafs ACGMs here, the majority are delusional, trading Kapanen for Parayko and throwing in ceci as a kicker.
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
12 oct à 10 h 29
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: Bcarlo25
That, or the leafs fan base, as a general rule over value their players. I think it is extremely obvious that this is the case. If you look through the leafs ACGMs here, the majority are delusional, trading Kapanen for Parayko and throwing in ceci as a kicker.

100%. I hate that to be honest. Kapanen is worth like number 4 Dman, possibly some prospect and 2nd or better prospect and 3rd.
Bcarlo25 a aimé ceci.
12 oct à 10 h 52
Rejoint: mar 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 595
This happens to all the fans on here and as dumb as it is leaf fans get it the most because there’s more of them and there’s tons of leaf ACGMs. That and people tend to overvalue their players without putting much value on the other team.

Honestly the other thing leaf fans do because there’s more of them is repost the same ideas with tiny tweaks in each ACGM page and people get sick of seeing the same post 25 times in one day. Not a bad thing but that person who’ didn’t like the first one, won’t like it on the 25th time and it’ll just make them more mad.
12 oct à 11 h 10
Rejoint: jun 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 551
The reason why these things generalizations occur with Leag and Hab fans is because (at least on this site) they highly out populate the other fan bases. So lets say every 1 in 20 people actually do thwir homework. And there are 2k more leaf fans then ducks fans. Thats a lot more fans that will say something like "Manson to Toronto bc hes a RD on a rebuilding team, oh and bc me Toronto and me have lots of money me will take kessler too bc LTIR free cap space."
Then that one person who actually did research says "hey wait a minute, thats not even remotely close to how LTIR works (I feel like I have to explain LTIR daily on here and i still dont fully understand it). Then they ask ok why would ANA trade away a position they are already struggling to fill themselves?"
12 oct à 12 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,814
Lmfao.

Holding a broad generalization as reality, when that generalization is born by using the most extreme side of a situation is what one could also describe as a completely lack of awareness. Not all Leaf fans are ridiculous as not all fans are ridiculous. That being said it's very fair to say that many non Leaf fans blanket all leaf players as overrated and undervalue them on that site.

For example how many people on here try getting Nylander for 30 year old defenceman and expect TO to add. Flying from one extreme to next is all just silly.
12 oct à 17 h 39
Quoting: LoganOllivier
Holding a broad generalization as reality, when that generalization is born by using the most extreme side of a situation is what one could also describe as a completely lack of awareness. Not all Leaf fans are ridiculous as not all fans are ridiculous. That being said it's very fair to say that many non Leaf fans blanket all leaf players as overrated and undervalue them on that site.

For example how many people on here try getting Nylander for 30 year old defenceman and expect TO to add. Flying from one extreme to next is all just silly.

And I reserved my response for this post

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage