Rachats de contrats
  • Andrej Sekera: 2 500 000 $
  • Benoit Pouliot: 1 333 333 $
  • Eric Gryba: 300 000 $
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
  • Milan Lucic: 750 000 $ (13%)
Enfoui
  • Sam Gagner: 2 075 000 $ (3 150 000 $)
  • Brandon Manning: 1 175 000 $ (2 250 000 $)
ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
PIT
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 186 999 $0 $1 770 000 $3 313 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
EDM
Neal, James
5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
EDM
McDavid, Connor
12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
EDM
Draisaitl, Leon
8 500 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 6
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
3 200 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
EDM
Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan
6 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
EDM
Chiasson, Alex
2 150 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
EDM
Nygård, Joakim
925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
EDM
Granlund, Markus
1 300 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 1
EDM
Archibald, Josh
1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
EDM
Khaira, Jujhar
1 200 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
EDM
Sheahan, Riley
900 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
EDM
Russell, Patrick
700 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
EDM
Klefbom, Oscar
4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
EDM
Larsson, Adam
4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
EDM
Koskinen, Mikko
4 500 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 3
EDM
Nurse, Darnell
3 200 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
EDM
Persson, Joel
1 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
EDM
Smith, Mike
2 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 1
EDM
Russell, Kris
4 000 000 $
DD
NMC NTC
UFA - 2
EDM
Bear, Ethan
720 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
EDM
Day, Logan
750 000 $
D
RFA - 1
EDM
Brodziak, Kyle
1 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
EDM
Jurco, Tomas
750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
EDM
Cave, Colby
675 000 $
C
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 oct à 9 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,814
This is what it must feel like for Carolina fans when they saw endless posts of Kapanen for Pesce trades. Edmonton has 4 players with high value, and the rest of the squad is either 4th liners or AHL players. This trade has no value to TO. Don Cherry would like it but TO does not.
yikes a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 10 h 02
Rejoint: avr 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 720
Quoting: LoganOllivier
This is what it must feel like for Carolina fans when they saw endless posts of Kapanen for Pesce trades. Edmonton has 4 players with high value, and the rest of the squad is either 4th liners or AHL players. This trade has no value to TO. Don Cherry would like it but TO does not.

This is my reaction to Ottawa deals. 3 players with value. The best is when they try to make people believe that 32yo Ryan with his $7.25Mx3 contract has positive value. Averaged 33 points the last 3 years, with -44 over that span. And it's not even like his actual salary is low so a team can get high cap hit for low actual $.
11 oct à 10 h 14
y i k e s
Rejoint: sep 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 167
Zack kassian doesn’t have value, this is worse than us sharks fans wanting a second+ for Dillon
11 oct à 10 h 16
Quoting: Yojimbo
This is my reaction to Ottawa deals. 3 players with value. The best is when they try to make people believe that 32yo Ryan with his $7.25Mx3 contract has positive value. Averaged 33 points the last 3 years, with -44 over that span. And it's not even like his actual salary is low so a team can get high cap hit for low actual $.

Pretty much every fan on here thinks every player on their roster has value. Some do and most don't hold much.
11 oct à 10 h 23
Sports and Tacos
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Quoting: yikes
Zack kassian doesn’t have value, this is worse than us sharks fans wanting a second+ for Dillon

Put me on a line with McDavid & Draisaitl and i'll put out points.. Doesn't mean I'm a good hockey player. laugh

... must be nice to be Kassian
yikes a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 10 h 27
Rejoint: mar 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,174
Zack kassian doesn’t have value,

He may not have value to the Leafs, but he sure has value to Edmonton. And with 3 goals / 5 points in 4 games, he's tied with Wheeler and Rantanen for 27th highest scorer in the league. He has chemistry with McDavid, not everybody does. I'm not convinced Kapanen will score more than Kassian, and I sure as hell am not going to through in Benning and a pick to find out.
11 oct à 10 h 30
Quoting: ThatGuy
Put me on a line with McDavid & Draisaitl and i'll put out points.. Doesn't mean I'm a good hockey player. laugh

... must be nice to be Kassian

The Oilers have tried quite a few tweener wingers with McDavid over the past 4 years, many are out of the league now. Chemistry isn't automatic, and while you might score a few goals your line will allow even more, which will get you removed from the line.

I'm happy to keep Kassian for now.
Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 10 h 32

Keep Kap. He scores at 4th line rates unless he's with Matthews, and then he scores at 2nd line rates. Kassian scores at 4th line rates without McDavid and 1st line rates with him - and he brings physicality that Kapanen doesn't, and he's on a cheaper contract.
Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 10 h 44
Sports and Tacos
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Modifié 11 oct à 10 h 55
Quoting: CD282
The Oilers have tried quite a few tweener wingers with McDavid over the past 4 years, many are out of the league now. Chemistry isn't automatic, and while you might score a few goals your line will allow even more, which will get you removed from the line.

I'm happy to keep Kassian for now.

Key word - For now.

I'd be worried with his next contract...
11 oct à 10 h 49
Quoting: ThatGuy
Keep word - For now.

I'd be worried with his next contract...

I'm not. Maroon had 27- and 17-goal campaigns due to chemistry with McDavid and received a $1.75M x 1 contract followed by a $900k x 1 deal.
ThatGuy a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 10 h 50
y i k e s
Rejoint: sep 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 167
He may not have value to the Leafs, but he sure has value to Edmonton. And with 3 goals / 5 points in 4 games, he's tied with Wheeler and Rantanen for 27th highest scorer in the league. He has chemistry with McDavid, not everybody does. I'm not convinced Kapanen will score more than Kassian, and I sure as hell am not going to through in Benning and a pick to find out.

Are we really using the first 4 games of the season to determine value?
11 oct à 11 h 00
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,751

Its the run of the mill, which player is playing well right now so lets trade him while his value is hot for a better player whose not playing well but we all know is better.

Its simple really, find an overachiever. Slap a draft pick on him. Find a good player whose underachieving. Bada bing bada boom. Anybody can do this GM thing....
11 oct à 11 h 07
Are we really using the first 4 games of the season to determine value?

Value? No, I'm not using 4 games to determe value. I think Kassian has value to the Oilers, I'm not saying he has more value than Kapanen. I wouldn't make the trade from the Oilers perspective for that reason.

Here's what I'm talking about: since he started to play with McDavid mid-January last year, Kassian has scored 16 goals in 41 games. That's a 32 goal pace. That has value to the Oilers, much less so to any team that doesn't have McDavid (all of them). To put that into perspective, in the past 41 games here are the Oilers and Leafs top goal scorers:

O. Draisaitl: 29
L. Matthews: 23
O. McDavid: 20
L. Tavares: 19
O. Kassian: 16 ***
O. Nugent-Hopkins: 14
L. Hyman: 13
L. Johnsson: 11
L. Marner: 9
L. Nylander: 8
L. Kadri: 6
L. Rielly: 7
L. Kapanen: 5 ***
11 oct à 11 h 23
Keep Kap. He scores at 4th line rates unless he's with Matthews, and then he scores at 2nd line rates. Kassian scores at 4th line rates without McDavid and 1st line rates with him - and he brings physicality that Kapanen doesn't, and he's on a cheaper contract.

I won't argue most of that. I would have traded Kapanen last off season. I think he's overrated by most people as well. That being said, Kassian is an AHLer, so is Benning and Larsson sucks. So no to all of this.
11 oct à 11 h 26
Quoting: F50marco
Its the run of the mill, which player is playing well right now so lets trade him while his value is hot for a better player whose not playing well but we all know is better.

Its simple really, find an overachiever. Slap a draft pick on him. Find a good player whose underachieving. Bada bing bada boom. Anybody can do this GM thing....

Only most GM's don't make rash decisions. Fans do all the time, mainly because they have no patience or understanding of how anything works.
11 oct à 11 h 30
Kassian is an AHLer, so is Benning

Wrong, wrong.

Larsson sucks.

What does Larsson have to do with anything?? Huh?

So no to all of this.

I'm with you there.
11 oct à 11 h 34
Wrong, wrong.

What does Larsson have to do with anything?? Huh?

I'm with you there.

Sorry I thought this was a different post. But I stand by my Kassian and Benning statements. Benning is no better than Holl and Kassian wouldn't make a lot of NHL teams. Edmonton's total lack of quality wingers is the only reason he's finding success.
11 oct à 11 h 42
Benning is no better than Holl

Benning at 25: 221 NHL games, averaging 22 points/82, positive possession stats and positive goal differential on a (mostly) losing team.
Holl at 25: zero NHL games.

Basically the same thing! laugh

Kassian wouldn't make a lot of NHL teams. Edmonton's total lack of quality wingers is the only reason he's finding success.

LOL - 491 games into his NHL career and you come off with this. Priceless! tears of joy tears of joy
11 oct à 11 h 51
Benning at 25: 221 NHL games, averaging 22 points/82, positive possession stats and positive goal differential on a (mostly) losing team.
Holl at 25: zero NHL games.

Basically the same thing! laugh

LOL - 491 games into his NHL career and you come off with this. Priceless! tears of joy tears of joy

How has Edmonton been the past two seasons? Benning has been what? The number 6 defenceman on one of the worst defensive teams in the league? Who cares. He's a bottom pair defenceman, they aren't exactly hard to find. And again Kassian hasn't been much in Edmonton and bounced around the league wearing out his welcome prior to that. Again who cares. Its all a bunch of nothing.

On a side note, are Oiler fans falling in love with Neal or are they all hoping that Holland is feverishly to move him to anyone who would want him. Trade him for Jack Johnson or something.
11 oct à 11 h 56
How has Edmonton been the past two seasons? Benning has been what? The number 6 defenceman on one of the worst defensive teams in the league? Who cares. He's a bottom pair defenceman, they aren't exactly hard to find. And again Kassian hasn't been much in Edmonton and bounced around the league wearing out his welcome prior to that. Again who cares. Its all a bunch of nothing.

Try looking a little deeper, you'll find that both are useful NHL players.

On a side note, are Oiler fans falling in love with Neal or are they all hoping that Holland is feverishly to move him to anyone who would want him. Trade him for Jack Johnson or something.

Falling in love. Head. Over. Heels.

I wouldn't be surprised if Holland moves him next summer for something useful on a smaller contract. I think other GM's will see last year as an anomaly, the guy had 10 20+ goal seasons prior to CGY, if he gets back up near 30 they'll see that as his "normal" level. We'll see, lots of tread left on this season.
11 oct à 12 h 16
Try looking a little deeper, you'll find that both are useful NHL players.

Falling in love. Head. Over. Heels.

I wouldn't be surprised if Holland moves him next summer for something useful on a smaller contract. I think other GM's will see last year as an anomaly, the guy had 10 20+ goal seasons prior to CGY, if he gets back up near 30 they'll see that as his "normal" level. We'll see, lots of tread left on this season.

Holland should be scrambling to cpitalize on the hot start the Oilers are having. Make no mistake, this team is still not very good. They have been out shot and out chanced every game this season and is undefeated. Its not going to last, and when it turns, things will start being bleak again and guys like Neal will start sliding and then people are going to start wondering whats going on. There is still a tonne of work to do.

The absolute worst thing that can happen for the Oilers right now is that they have prolonged good luck and keep winning despite not being the best team on the ice. That could very well lead to management thinking this can be a team to beat and moving future assets to load up at the deadline. This team isn't good and their division is terrible and they've had an easy start so far. So many red flags that will be ignored with W's
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 oct à 14 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 720
Pretty much every fan on here thinks every player on their roster has value. Some do and most don't hold much.

Puljujarvi is another one...
11 oct à 14 h 30
Quoting: Yojimbo
Puljujarvi is another one...

tears of joy

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option