BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    BUF
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $75 639 524 $0 $5 107 500 $5 860 476 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    BUF
    Skinner, Jeff
    9 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    BUF
    Eichel, Jack
    10 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 7
    DET
    Mantha, Anthony
    3 300 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Olofsson, Victor
    767 500 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Mittelstadt, Casey
    925 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Reinhart, Sam
    3 650 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Vesey, Jimmy
    2 275 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    BUF
    Rodrigues, Evan
    2 000 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Johansson, Marcus
    4 500 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    BUF
    Girgensons, Zemgus
    1 600 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    BUF
    Larsson, Johan
    1 550 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    BUF
    Thompson, Tage
    925 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    BUF
    Dahlin, Rasmus
    925 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    BUF
    Montour, Brandon
    3 387 500 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Ullmark, Linus
    1 325 000 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    McCabe, Jake
    2 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    BUF
    Jokiharju, Henri
    925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    BUF
    Hutton, Carter
    2 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    BUF
    Pilut, Lawrence
    925 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    BUF
    Miller, Colin
    3 875 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    BUF
    Okposo, Kyle
    6 000 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    BUF
    Bogosian, Zach
    5 142 857 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    BUF
    Scandella, Marco
    4 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    BUF
    Hunwick, Matt
    2 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
    Mittelstadt, C.
    Reinhart, S.
    Olofsson, V.
    Eichel, J.
    Dahlin, R.
    Avantage numérique 2
    Thompson, T.
    Johansson, M.
    Skinner, J.
    Jokiharju, H.
    Montour, B.
    Infériorité numérique 1
    Larsson, J.
    Girgensons, Z.
    McCabe, J.
    Miller, C.
    Infériorité numérique 2
    Johansson, M.
    Rodrigues, E.
    Dahlin, R.
    Montour, B.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    15 aoû à 17h10
    Ryan Miller Is God
    Rejoint: fév 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 61
    Risto is not getting a forward like Mantha in return this summer.

Unless Botts casts some more black magic like Jokiharju, I think we'll get a better valuation at the deadline. Buffalo media probably shot our chances in the foot by criticizing him so hard. Now most people think he's **** (for partially good reasons) and we won't get a decent return.
    15 aoû à 17h19
    Rejoint: jun 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 429
    lol not a chance detroit does that
    15 aoû à 17h24
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: jan 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 173
    Quoting: AudioCats
    Risto is not getting a forward like Mantha in return this summer.

Unless Botts casts some more black magic like Jokiharju, I think we'll get a better valuation at the deadline. Buffalo media probably shot our chances in the foot by criticizing him so hard. Now most people think he's **** (for partially good reasons) and we won't get a decent return.[/quo

understand that, I think risto is better than his under lying stats show
    15 aoû à 17h25
    Rejoint: jan 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 327
    Criticism of Ristolainen in the press plus the rumours of him wanting out will have caused his value to plummet in any trade talk. Right now he is really a cap dump to get a few futures back imho. Whether that's his true value or not is irrelevant. Everything is stacked against Buffalo.
    15 aoû à 17h27
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: sabres1108
    lol not a chance detroit does that

Mantha - 48 points (plays FWD) (yes 10 fewer games played)
    Risto - 43 points (plays D)

Sure points arent everything but they sure as hell are pretty important. And numerous DET fans I know arent crazy about mantha
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 17h29
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TJTwolf
    Criticism of Ristolainen in the press plus the rumours of him wanting out will have caused his value to plummet in any trade talk. Right now he is really a cap dump to get a few futures back imho. Whether that's his true value or not is irrelevant. Everything is stacked against Buffalo.

In that case he wont be traded. Ristos value will increase almost immediately once this season gets going. With all the Solid D in the lineup now along with much better FWD depth, ristos game will improve. And for what risto makes, he is a steal
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 17h37
    Quoting: asauer1122
    In that case he wont be traded. Ristos value will increase almost immediately once this season gets going. With all the Solid D in the lineup now along with much better FWD depth, ristos game will improve. And for what risto makes, he is a steal

Underlying stats also hurt his value, even though obviously he's playing with a shockingly s**t team. Buffalo could be adding into that a toxic factor in the dressing room. The guy may be a pro and turn up and play his heart out but you'll still have the Duchene-style want away and everyone on the team will know it, and it certainly affected the Avs, no question. The problem for Buffalo is that they have to move somebody to be cap compliant so saying 'in that case he won't be traded' is naive at best, everything is still stacked against them unless they can move someone else. That's not saying he WILL be traded, just that the premise of he WON'T is naive when considering the factors facing Buffalo. Buffalo should probably take any half decent futures offer they can find at this point.
    15 aoû à 17h37
    Sabres are elite
    Rejoint: jun 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 464

Botterill isn't an idiot. If the market return isn't fair value, then Risto stays put.
    sabres1108 a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 17h40
    Démarrer sujet
    Underlying stats also hurt his value, even though obviously he's playing with a shockingly s**t team. Buffalo could be adding into that a toxic factor in the dressing room. The guy may be a pro and turn up and play his heart out but you'll still have the Duchene-style want away and everyone on the team will know it, and it certainly affected the Avs, no question. The problem for Buffalo is that they have to move somebody to be cap compliant so saying 'in that case he won't be traded' is naive at best, everything is still stacked against them unless they can move someone else. That's not saying he WILL be traded, just that the premise of he WON'T is naive when considering the factors facing Buffalo. Buffalo should probably take any half decent futures offer they can find at this point.

I promise you Risto will not be dumped for Cap purposes only. There are so many other ways this team can get cap compliant with some of the dead weight they have. If risto is traded, it will be for the assets coming back not the cap hit
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 17h40
    I promise you Risto will not be dumped for Cap purposes only. There are so many other ways this team can get cap compliant with some of the dead weight they have. If risto is traded, it will be for the assets coming back not the cap hit

I didn't say for a cap dump only.
    15 aoû à 17h43
    Quoting: Skyraider112
    Botterill isn't an idiot. If the market return isn't fair value, then Risto stays put.

Very well then, what do you consider to be fair value and to get cap compliant? I agree there are other ways to do it, but the question is whether or not they can or will. This is as overvaluing of Risto as much ass one of the others is undervaluing him on here with a 2nd & 5th for him (If I recall correctly).
    15 aoû à 17h45
    Very well then, what do you consider to be fair value and to get cap compliant? I agree there are other ways to do it, but the question is whether or not they can or will. This is as overvaluing of Risto as much as one of the others is undervaluing him on here with a 2nd & 5th for him (If I recall correctly).

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1387088

Edit: I was correct in the valuation on the other post.
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 17h45
    Démarrer sujet

the way you are talking that seems to be what you are implying
    15 aoû à 17h50
    the way you are talking that seems to be what you are implying

Criticism of Ristolainen in the press plus the rumours of him wanting out will have caused his value to plummet in any trade talk. Right now he is really a cap dump to get a FEW FUTURES BACK imho. Whether that's his true value or not is irrelevant. Everything is stacked against Buffalo.
    15 aoû à 17h51
    Criticism of Ristolainen in the press plus the rumours of him wanting out will have caused his value to plummet in any trade talk. Right now he is really a cap dump to get a FEW FUTURES BACK imho. Whether that's his true value or not is irrelevant. Everything is stacked against Buffalo.

You'll note the part in capitals from my original post. The value of those futures is the question mark with the situation being what it is!
    15 aoû à 17h53
    Rejoint: fév 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 485

If his value on the market- which is entirely determined by what somebody else will actually pay- is as low as outside fans suggest, you keep him. Its a golden opportunity to let montour and miller carry some of the load, which, if many sabres observers have said a million times, should allow him to be a very good player. Frankly i would take that option and trade him when his value goes up, or let him rot on the vine if it drops. Theres no good reason to let another team steal a "buy low" guy again and watch him play well with better players while we try to figure out how to get sobotka to lose his love for the game too. If the only options are overpaid 3rd liners, late picks, and prospects that cant skate backwards, this is a no brainer.
    15 aoû à 18h32
    Mantha - 48 points (plays FWD) (yes 10 fewer games played)
    Risto - 43 points (plays D)

Sure points arent everything but they sure as hell are pretty important. And numerous DET fans I know arent crazy about mantha

sure he got 40 points but what is the point if the other team scores 3 goals a game when hes on the ice

risto is what he is : a one dimensional dman with some serious flaws in his game....he plays a reckless style and has a lot of issues in his own zone

if he gets dealt before the season many sabres fans that dont read into analytics and other advanced metics will be very disappointed in the return

casual fans see him do a between the legs deke around brent burns and think he should fetch us enormous value back if he is dealt and thats just not the case

his negatives outweigh his positives

its like in football—having a good offense is cool and all but if your defense allows 8 touchdowns a game your gonna lose pretty often
    15 aoû à 18h36
    Démarrer sujet
    sure he got 40 points but what is the point if the other team scores 3 goals a game when hes on the ice

risto is what he is : a one dimensional dman with some serious flaws in his game....he plays a reckless style and has a lot of issues in his own zone

if he gets dealt before the season many sabres fans that dont read into analytics and other advanced metics will be very disappointed in the return

casual fans see him do a between the legs deke around brent burns and think he should fetch us enormous value back if he is dealt and thats just not the case

his negatives outweigh his positives

its like in football—having a good offense is cool and all but if your defense allows 8 touchdowns a game your gonna lose pretty often

I promise you i am not just a "Casual fan" and sure i get where you are coming from but he IS NOT as bad as media and many people make him out to be. He is not a first pairing D which is where he has been most of his career and also playing for bad coaches who had no systems
    sabres89 et GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 18h50
    I promise you i am not just a "Casual fan" and sure i get where you are coming from but he IS NOT as bad as media and many people make him out to be. He is not a first pairing D which is where he has been most of his career and also playing for bad coaches who had no systems

oh im not saying u r—most ppl on here arent, but just in general he is overrated

okay so if our D long term could be:

Dahlin-Montour
    McCabe-Miller
    Pilut-Jokiharju

why bother keeping Risto

Botterill didnt acquire Montour/Miller and Jokiharju to have one of them be a healthy scratch

imo writing is on the wall Risto will not be a part of this team’s long term future...it’s unlikely he’ll be dealt before the season but id be willing to bet he will never wear a royal blue sabres jersey
    15 aoû à 18h51
    Démarrer sujet
    oh im not saying u r—most ppl on here arent, but just in general he is overrated

okay so if our D long term could be:

Dahlin-Montour
    McCabe-Miller
    Pilut-Jokiharju

why bother keeping Risto

Botterill didnt acquire Montour/Miller and Jokiharju to have one of them be a healthy scratch

imo writing is on the wall Risto will not be a part of this team’s long term future...it’s unlikely he’ll be dealt before the season but id be willing to bet he will never wear a royal blue sabres jersey

I fully anticipate risto to be moved. Just wont be for picks and meh prospects
    sabres89 et GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 19h12
    Rejoint: fév 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 485
    I fully anticipate risto to be moved. Just wont be for picks and meh prospects

It better not be.
    GMTD a aimé ceci.
    15 aoû à 19h58
    Go Wings Go
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,630
    Yeah Detroit's not dealing Mantha for a one dimensional Dman like Ristolainen, Get real here take far more then Risto and scraps to get Mantha out of Detroit. That's for sure.
    17 aoû à 8h54
    future lamentation
    Rejoint: avr 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,251
    Ristolainen will return what another GM views as his value (hall v larsson and Nylander v Jokiharju are good examples).
    Do you all remember 5 years ago a certain LW was reviled in the locker room? He was frequently injured and played only 100 games scoring just 29 goals the previous 2 seasons combined. Well some one met the price and sent a first, top pair defenseman, prospects selected 31st and 16th over all and a RW who scored more goals the following year than that reviled locker room poison.
    Let me remind you that was DATM trading for Evander Kane. Kane did eventually turn out to be OK, but that was a boat load for him.
    I wish I could reverse all of DATM trades, he traded like he was a drunken sailor who just pulled into shore with a months salary in his pocket and only 24 to spend it.
    I suspect Betterall will get a good return or not trade Ristolainen.

Quoting: Skyraider112

gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage