Forums/Armchair-GM

lines

Créé par: pharrow
Date de création initiale: jui 17, 2019
Publié: Jul 17 at 12:43 am
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Explications
So there are four ways to get under the cap at this point.
1. Bury JJ in WBS, and trade DeSmith.
2. Trade JJ (most likely to happen)
3. Buy JJ out. (least likely to happen)
4. Bury both JJ and DeSmith in WBS.
Meaning they don't have to be forced into any moves at all as they are already cap compliant.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANNÉESCAP HIT
Aston-Reese, Zach21 200 000 $
Pettersson, Marcus21 800 000 $
Enfoui
  • Jack Johnson: 2 175 000 $ (3 250 000 $)
  • Casey DeSmith: 175 000 $ (1 250 000 $)
ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 482 500 $132 500 $2 850 000 $17 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
PIT
Guentzel, Jake
6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
PIT
Crosby, Sidney
8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
PIT
Kahun, Dominik
925 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
PIT
Galchenyuk, Alex
4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
PIT
Malkin, Evgeni
9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
PIT
McCann, Jared
1 250 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
PIT
Rust, Bryan
3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
PIT
Bjugstad, Nick
4 100 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
PIT
Hörnqvist, Patric
5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
PIT
Tanev, Brandon
3 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
PIT
Blueger, Teddy
750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
PIT
Aston-Reese, Zach
1 200 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
PIT
Dumoulin, Brian
4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
PIT
Letang, Kris
7 250 000 $
DD
NMC NTC
UFA - 3
PIT
Murray, Matt
3 750 000 $
G
RFA - 1
PIT
Pettersson, Marcus
1 800 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
PIT
Schultz, Justin
5 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
PIT
Jarry, Tristan
675 000 $
G
RFA - 1
PIT
Riikola, Juuso
850 000 $
D
RFA - 1
PIT
Gudbranson, Erik
4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
PIT
Simon, Dominik
750 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
PIT
Ruhwedel, Chad
700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 jui à 0 h 57
Rejoint: jan 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,781
God that is a very expensive bottom six, and it's not really that impressive. Outside of Rust and Blueger, none of those guys really move the needle for me.
17 jui à 1 h 02
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,495
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
God that is a very expensive bottom six, and it's not really that impressive. Outside of Rust and Blueger, none of those guys really move the needle for me.

Horny and Jugs had a 63% Corsi playing together. I'm not sure what else you expect.
17 jui à 1 h 21
Rejoint: jan 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,781
Quoting: pharrow
Horny and Jugs had a 63% Corsi playing together. I'm not sure what else you expect.

I think that 3rd line has three decent complimentary players, but none of them a great at driving offense themselves, and for how much they make, they need to be pretty productive offensively, and I just don't really see it.
17 jui à 1 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I think that 3rd line has three decent complimentary players, but none of them a great at driving offense themselves, and for how much they make, they need to be pretty productive offensively, and I just don't really see it.

yeah, don't really care. 63% corsi out of a 3rd line is better than anywhere else in the league on a 3rd line.
17 jui à 2 h 16
The Great 58 Letang
Rejoint: jun 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Common bro... U kno Simon will be in the line-up, The coaches love his arse. Its almost a done deal that it will be 19-87-59 OR 59-87-12 as a top line .... Plus if Sid gets his way it will most def be Simon.
- McCann is strictly a LW or C
17 jui à 4 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sidstick87
Common bro... U kno Simon will be in the line-up, The coaches love his arse. Its almost a done deal that it will be 19-87-59 OR 59-87-12 as a top line .... Plus if Sid gets his way it will most def be Simon.
- McCann is strictly a LW or C

I think patients wore thin on Simon. He played 75 games last year including playoffs and had 7 goals and 26 points. He spent a lot of time on the top 2 lines. That isn't the production that will keep you there and both Sullivan and Crosby know that. You can talk about how he likes him so much, but then there is reality where he slid down the lineup. He won't be getting that much ice time.

I don't know why people have this obsession with him. His numbers aren't that good. He has little ability to score, is of average speed at best, and doesn't have a pro level shot.
He's an AHL level guy, 13th guy at best.

You can switch Galchenyuk and McCann's sides if you want. It doesn't really matter. McCann is the best player they have to balance that line out as they need someone who is defensively responsible and has good speed. He fits it perfectly. What will probably happen is they will split Malkin from Galchenyuk much like they did with kessel for defensive reasons and Rust and McCann will be Malkin's line mates.
17 jui à 9 h 45
The Great 58 Letang
I think patients wore thin on Simon. He played 75 games last year including playoffs and had 7 goals and 26 points. He spent a lot of time on the top 2 lines. That isn't the production that will keep you there and both Sullivan and Crosby know that. You can talk about how he likes him so much, but then there is reality where he slid down the lineup. He won't be getting that much ice time.

I don't know why people have this obsession with him. His numbers aren't that good. He has little ability to score, is of average speed at best, and doesn't have a pro level shot.
He's an AHL level guy, 13th guy at best.

You can switch Galchenyuk and McCann's sides if you want. It doesn't really matter. McCann is the best player they have to balance that line out as they need someone who is defensively responsible and has good speed. He fits it perfectly. What will probably happen is they will split Malkin from Galchenyuk much like they did with kessel for defensive reasons and Rust and McCann will be Malkin's line mates.

I agree with u about Simon's lack of a shot bc he has 1 of the weakest shots on team... Ive often said he should be doing wrist curls all summer,lol. But I disagree bc Simon's analytic #'s are crazy good and the line of 59-87-12 is the best line analytically w/ 19-87-19 being rite behind that line w/ 59-87-17 being 3rd and way behind those 2.
Check this out -
https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/15/who-makes-sense-to-play-on-sidney-crosbys-right-wing-p1b1/
17 jui à 16 h 47
Démarrer sujet
I agree with u about Simon's lack of a shot bc he has 1 of the weakest shots on team... Ive often said he should be doing wrist curls all summer,lol. But I disagree bc Simon's analytic #'s are crazy good and the line of 59-87-12 is the best line analytically w/ 19-87-19 being rite behind that line w/ 59-87-17 being 3rd and way behind those 2.
Check this out -
https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/15/who-makes-sense-to-play-on-sidney-crosbys-right-wing-p1b1/

I think you are too stuck on the numbers.
also you will find better number here https://www.naturalstattrick.com/linestats.php?fromseason=20182019&thruseason=20182019&stype=2&sit=5v5&score=all&rate=n&team=PIT&vteam=ALL&view=wowy&loc=B&gpfilt=none&fd=2018-10-03&td=2019-04-06&tgp=2000&strict=incl&p1=8478866&p2=8477404&p3=8471675&p4=0&p5=0

But that is besides the point.
Simon benefited from a time of play on the ice where other teams actually thought he could do basic things like score. When teams realized he couldn't. They instantly hit a problem because teams started to ignore him and then it led to double teams, shifting the defense, pressure and issues.
Its the result of skating someone on the top line who is of no real threat at all. Which is why Sullivan dropped him from the top line.

You can see that in the goals for.
The GF% with and without Simon is exactly the same for Crosby and Jake. You can also see this in the PDO which is high for both lines telling you that they are probably not as good as the data suggests. A lot of that can be attributed to Jakes high shooting percentage.
To break that down in English, while Simon might have moved the possession mark, what he did not do is actually improve their ability to score. Which is exactly why he won't be on that line.
Keeping possession isn't hard. You can play a very simple base game and hold possession. Which is exactly what Simon does. But it doesn't equate to being able to put goals in the net. Simon didn't really add anything to that. If anything all he did was slow the game down.
If he did bring anything to that line it was a bit of a defensive bump. But that is probably due to playing a more basic game. If you have other highly skilled people around you, you are more likely to take more chances than if you don't.
This is why Kahun was brought in. They want someone faster with a better shot who can actually increase the GF%.
17 jui à 21 h 25
The Great 58 Letang
I think you are too stuck on the numbers.
also you will find better number here https://www.naturalstattrick.com/linestats.php?fromseason=20182019&thruseason=20182019&stype=2&sit=5v5&score=all&rate=n&team=PIT&vteam=ALL&view=wowy&loc=B&gpfilt=none&fd=2018-10-03&td=2019-04-06&tgp=2000&strict=incl&p1=8478866&p2=8477404&p3=8471675&p4=0&p5=0

But that is besides the point.
Simon benefited from a time of play on the ice where other teams actually thought he could do basic things like score. When teams realized he couldn't. They instantly hit a problem because teams started to ignore him and then it led to double teams, shifting the defense, pressure and issues.
Its the result of skating someone on the top line who is of no real threat at all. Which is why Sullivan dropped him from the top line.

You can see that in the goals for.
The GF% with and without Simon is exactly the same for Crosby and Jake. You can also see this in the PDO which is high for both lines telling you that they are probably not as good as the data suggests. A lot of that can be attributed to Jakes high shooting percentage.
To break that down in English, while Simon might have moved the possession mark, what he did not do is actually improve their ability to score. Which is exactly why he won't be on that line.
Keeping possession isn't hard. You can play a very simple base game and hold possession. Which is exactly what Simon does. But it doesn't equate to being able to put goals in the net. Simon didn't really add anything to that. If anything all he did was slow the game down.
If he did bring anything to that line it was a bit of a defensive bump. But that is probably due to playing a more basic game. If you have other highly skilled people around you, you are more likely to take more chances than if you don't.
This is why Kahun was brought in. They want someone faster with a better shot who can actually increase the GF%.

That is where his articles #'s come from ... The Natural Stat Trick - Lines w/ & w/out
Im just saying if we dont make anymore moves & Sid has his way... It will be Simon on that line w/ them but IMO I think the very best way to balance each line if the roster stays this way is...
19-87-59
18-71-24
12-27-72
13-53-17
18 jui à 0 h 17
Démarrer sujet
That is where his articles #'s come from ... The Natural Stat Trick - Lines w/ & w/out
Im just saying if we dont make anymore moves & Sid has his way... It will be Simon on that line w/ them but IMO I think the very best way to balance each line if the roster stays this way is...
19-87-59
18-71-24
12-27-72
13-53-17

I think McCann would play on the RW there if they did that.
I don't know. My honest opinion is Rust is a better player than Simon. There is one spot left, it's most likely a 4th line spot. It will go between ZAR and simon. I think ZAR has the advantage there due to his physical style of play.
It's a numbers game. That top 6 is probably right there.
But I really think Galchenyuk is going to the 3rd line at some point. For the same reasons Kessel did. They just can't have 2 forwards on the ice that don't play defense. If he plays that way with the penguins that's where he'll end up.
18 jui à 8 h 59
The Great 58 Letang
I think McCann would play on the RW there if they did that.
I don't know. My honest opinion is Rust is a better player than Simon. There is one spot left, it's most likely a 4th line spot. It will go between ZAR and simon. I think ZAR has the advantage there due to his physical style of play.
It's a numbers game. That top 6 is probably right there.
But I really think Galchenyuk is going to the 3rd line at some point. For the same reasons Kessel did. They just can't have 2 forwards on the ice that don't play defense. If he plays that way with the penguins that's where he'll end up.

- They played that line for like 140 min of TOI and McCann was the left wing & Guentzel was the RW bc Guentzel is better & more comfortable on Right side than McCann is.
- I like making my line and putting Rust on the 4th line RW bc he is able and usually does end up bouncing around line-up bc he can play both sides and on any line.
- But anything we both say prob dont matter bc Sully will end up changing lines & line up around 2,783,947,940 times this season... lol.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage