PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 400 000 $132 500 $2 982 500 $100 000 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
PIT
Guentzel, Jake
6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
PIT
Crosby, Sidney
8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
PIT
Kahun, Dominik
925 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
MIN
Zucker, Jason
5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
PIT
Malkin, Evgeni
9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
PIT
Galchenyuk, Alex
4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
PIT
Simon, Dominik
750 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
PIT
McCann, Jared
1 250 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
PIT
Hörnqvist, Patric
5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
PIT
Tanev, Brandon
3 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
PIT
Blueger, Teddy
750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
PIT
Rust, Bryan
3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
PIT
Dumoulin, Brian
4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
PIT
Letang, Kris
7 250 000 $
DD
NMC NTC
UFA - 3
PIT
Murray, Matt
3 750 000 $
G
RFA - 1
PIT
Pettersson, Marcus
1 750 000 $
DG
RFA
PIT
Schultz, Justin
5 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
PIT
DeSmith, Casey
1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 3
Fleury, Haydn
750 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
PIT
Gudbranson, Erik
4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
PIT
Palve, Oula
792 500 $
C
UFA - 1
PIT
Riikola, Juuso
850 000 $
D
RFA - 1
PIT
Ruhwedel, Chad
700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Hörnqvist, P.
Guentzel, J.
Crosby, S.
Letang, K.
Malkin, E.
Avantage numérique 2
Schultz, J.
Zucker, J.
Galchenyuk, A.
Fleury, H.
McCann, J.
Infériorité numérique 1
Tanev, B.
Blueger, T.
Dumoulin, B.
Letang, K.
Infériorité numérique 2
Kahun, D.
Rust, B.
Pettersson, M.
Gudbranson, E.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 jui à 15h26
BrandonDubinskyGoat
Rejoint: avr 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 436
I would not do that trade for Zucker. Would rather give up Hornqvist and a first, Bjugstad is too valuable.
14 jui à 15h30
Formerly arousedcat
Rejoint: jun 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,076
Quoting: BrandonDubinskyGOAT
I would not do that trade for Zucker. Would rather give up Hornqvist and a first, Bjugstad is too valuable.

Great, cause I wouldn't do that either. Nor would I take Hornqvist and a 1st for Zucker... If we trade him it has to be for a young (<25 y/o) right shot top 6 forward.
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
14 jui à 15h49
ComYog
Rejoint: jui 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Quoting: TanSor
Great, cause I wouldn't do that either. Nor would I take Hornqvist and a 1st for Zucker... If we trade him it has to be for a young (<25 y/o) right shot top 6 forward.

So if you trade him, it's for a more valuable version of him
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
14 jui à 15h50
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388

No offense, but "When" you trade him, i think you may be disappointed in the return.

but who knows really, look what happened with Duchene; Sakic waited patiently and flat out robbed Ottawa.

so maybe you'll get a steal.............or maybe you'll get Victor Rask 2.0
14 jui à 16h26
Shibbal18
Rejoint: jan 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,331
Neither Bjugstad or Hornqvist are enough, but Minnesota isnt going to get an upgrade for Zucker, thats not how trades work.
14 jui à 16h44
Rejoint: mar 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Quoting: Shibbal18
Neither Bjugstad or Hornqvist are enough, but Minnesota isnt going to get an upgrade for Zucker, thats not how trades work.

You don't get an immediate upgrade, but the intent is to get someone younger who still has development to do that the team taking the older player doesn't want to wait for. The team taking Zucker gets a guy who you're not really guessing who he is and Minnesota gets a guy with upside who isn't as good today.

Or you get Victor Rask and wonder what drugs your GM is on, especially when he compares player to lizards.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
14 jui à 17h03
Shibbal18
Rejoint: jan 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,331
Quoting: JayTea
You don't get an immediate upgrade, but the intent is to get someone younger who still has development to do that the team taking the older player doesn't want to wait for. The team taking Zucker gets a guy who you're not really guessing who he is and Minnesota gets a guy with upside who isn't as good today.

Or you get Victor Rask and wonder what drugs your GM is on, especially when he compares player to lizards.

Thats what i meant, not an immediate upgrade
14 jui à 17h11
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
Bjugstad, played really well as a 3C last year. I don't think they trade him. Especially if they aren't getting a 3C back.
I don't see McCann playing center. He's going to be a winger here.

Jarry will be moved, hard to say what the return will be. Historically goalies don't net large returns. Carolina already has 2 goalies so I don't see him going there.
Maybe Buffalo, FL, MTL might take a look, Toronto might take a look, the Avs, Calagry.
Those are probably the best fits. Either needing a goalie or an upgrade at the backup position.
14 jui à 19h45
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Never understood why so many Pens fans think Jarry is worth a former 7th OA pick to a team that has no need for a bubble NHL goalie. If Jarry had any trade value he'd be gone by now. Doubt he'd even be picked up off waivers and, if he was, wouldn't be long before he was back on them.
14 jui à 20h08
Démarrer sujet
All-Team Pylon
Rejoint: jun 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Quoting: HulkVader
Never understood why so many Pens fans think Jarry is worth a former 7th OA pick to a team that has no need for a bubble NHL goalie. If Jarry had any trade value he'd be gone by now. Doubt he'd even be picked up off waivers and, if he was, wouldn't be long before he was back on them.

Jarry got jumped by Murray in terms of development but he's done nothing to show that he can't be a competent goaltender at the NHL level. Solid pedigree and stats, just not the right backup for the Pens as Desmith has done well in that role. That "former 7th OA pick" has done the opposite and not developed in a meaningful way. They're both in the same situation with waivers, and Caroline has Bean > Fleury so it makes sense for both sides. Reimer is a free gift to whatever team wants him.
14 jui à 20h10
Démarrer sujet
All-Team Pylon
Rejoint: jun 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 20

Pretty sure Bjugstad is 27 so not exactly old. Thought with him being from Minnesota, RH, and flexible between RW and C he makes sense for the Wild (especially with them needing to move Zucker and his NTC).
14 jui à 21h47
Formerly arousedcat
Quoting: ComYog
So if you trade him, it's for a more valuable version of him

Not necessarily. The player we get for him doesn't have to be as good right now, they just have to be a top 6 right shot forward or at least have that potential. And I also didn't necessarily mean 1 for 1, there could be additional pieces.

Quoting: Shifttee
No offense, but "When" you trade him, i think you may be disappointed in the return.

but who knows really, look what happened with Duchene; Sakic waited patiently and flat out robbed Ottawa.

so maybe you'll get a steal.............or maybe you'll get Victor Rask 2.0

I'm not convinced we'll even trade him. Our owner wants to win now, and whether we should or shouldn't be doing that, Zucker helps us accomplish "winning". The Duchene trade would be a best case scenario, but I'm just waiting for Fenton to swap him for Virtanen 1 for 1 or some ****.

Quoting: Schlegel
Pretty sure Bjugstad is 27 so not exactly old. Thought with him being from Minnesota, RH, and flexible between RW and C he makes sense for the Wild (especially with them needing to move Zucker and his NTC).

He isn't old, but he also isn't a top 6 player. We had a better Bjugstad with Charlie Coyle, and while Coyle was awesome for Boston in the playoffs he never showed anything like that with our team. If "winning" is the plan for our team (which our owner has made pretty clear that it is), I'll take Zucker over Bjugstad 10 times out of 10.
JayTea a aimé ceci.
14 jui à 22h10
Rejoint: mar 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 276
I'm not convinced we'll even trade him. Our owner wants to win now, and whether we should or shouldn't be doing that, Zucker helps us accomplish "winning". The Duchene trade would be a best case scenario, but I'm just waiting for Fenton to swap him for Virtanen 1 for 1 or some ****.

Or Frolik. I consider it a small victory that Zucker made it to July 1st without being swapped for some magic beans.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
14 jui à 22h12
Formerly arousedcat
Quoting: JayTea
Or Frolik. I consider it a small victory that Zucker made it to July 1st without being swapped for some magic beans.

Honestly I didn't like any of the rumored trades except the one where Fenton asked for Boeser (lol). I think Kessel would have been another Pominville or Heatley.
14 jui à 22h56
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Schlegel
Jarry got jumped by Murray in terms of development but he's done nothing to show that he can't be a competent goaltender at the NHL level. Solid pedigree and stats, just not the right backup for the Pens as Desmith has done well in that role. That "former 7th OA pick" has done the opposite and not developed in a meaningful way. They're both in the same situation with waivers, and Caroline has Bean > Fleury so it makes sense for both sides. Reimer is a free gift to whatever team wants him.

I'd argue just the opposite, that Jarry's done nothing to prove he can be a competent, consistent NHL goaltender. As you cite, he got jumped by Murray, and then he got jumped by an undrafted college free agent, then posted mediocre numbers in the A. Too many teams have a Jarry, including the Canes who have Alex Nedeljkovic, except he just won the Calder Cup. And don't forget, the Bolts just traded Connor Ingram, a better prospect than Jarry, for a 7th rounder because they didn't like his lack of intensity or practice habits. Sounds awfully familiar. Jarry might net a 7th, but that's it. As for Fleury, he hasn't lit the world on fire but he also plays behind the best defense in the league. Zero percent chance Jarry nets Fleury. Plus, the Pens already have 8 d-men on one-way deals, never mind that half of them aren't more than 6/7th caliber. But that's JR's problem, I wish him luck in cleaning up the mess he's made.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Insérer les équipes de la LNH
Soumettre le sondage