Mentions "j'aime": 2,751
Hello!
4 mai à 18h51
Calgary GM v3
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 858
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Hello!

You'll need to provide a piece of ID in order to gain entry here.
4 mai à 20h06
@Pointerr21
Rejoint: mar 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,488
Quoting: flamesfan419
You'll need to provide a piece of ID in order to gain entry here.

Bank account details, credit card number and pin, birth certificate, passport, driver's license, mother's Maiden name, name of your first pet, first car, origins of your family (specific country or race) and the street you grew up on, right? That should be everything.
4 mai à 21h49
Démarrer sujet
Let'sGoBlues | WPGv4
Rejoint: jun 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,174
We need a 7th BOG member again - you guys know the drill. Get your name to me if you want to run and I'll release the poll on Monday for everyone to vote.
4 mai à 21h52
GM - Avalanche
Rejoint: déc 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 622
Quoting: A_K
We need a 7th BOG member again - you guys know the drill. Get your name to me if you want to run and I'll release the poll on Monday for everyone to vote.

TML_Sage is a progressive thinker that will only ruin V4, as he did with V3.

In v4 vote someone you can trust, like Brett.

Brett for BOG Member.

:This advertisement was paid for by @flamesfan419
jmac490, Icegirl et DontToewsMe19 a aimé ceci.
4 mai à 22h01
Rejoint: jan 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,327
Quoting: TMLSage

Brett for BOG Member.

Might as well just put Brett in as a BOG member. He wants the position and offers some honest perspectives.

+1 for Brett
TMLSage, Gronk et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
4 mai à 22h38
Calgary GM v3
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 858
Quoting: TMLSage

Brett for BOG Member.

Quoting: jmac490
Might as well just put Brett in as a BOG member. He wants the position and offers some honest perspectives.

+1 for Brett

I'm very flattered by both your endorsements for the open BOG position, BUT, let's not forget I was in that position once before and for whatever reasons it rubbed people the wrong way. So much so that people threatened to quit the game unless I was removed.

So that brings up the question.....what's changed? In my most sincerely sarcastic voice I ask this...isn't the BOG supposed to consist of enough young people who have to deal with high school or university and routinely need to focus on exams and personal life which causes them to quit because they can't dedicate the time it takes to oversee various aspects of the game?

I mean, why would anyone want to have a mature BOG member who has the time and ability to dedicate to the game? I'm more than understanding that others don't share my views on some things, honestly that's just an age gap issue. The problem is, young people are less willing to take the time to listen and try to understand someone else's viewpoint, whereas I've shown nothing but respect to all those in the game much younger and in fact make an outgoing effort to try and understand the lingo and other things so I feel like "one of the gang". Isn't that right SNACC smile

And that brings us back to the open BOG spot. I had my name in the hat a couple weeks back when a spot opened up. Thinking I came in 2nd in voting. I'm not going to beg for the position, but I'm also not going to overstep by repeatedly hoping people vote for me. I've pointed out errors and helped in small ways without being "on the board" and no matter what will continue to do so. But perhaps it's someone else's turn to be on the BOG....until life gets to hectic and they have to step down smile smile smile
Bo53Horvat et Gronk a aimé ceci.
4 mai à 22h49
GM - Avalanche
Mentions "j'aime": 622
I'm very flattered by both your endorsements for the open BOG position, BUT, let's not forget I was in that position once before and for whatever reasons it rubbed people the wrong way. So much so that people threatened to quit the game unless I was removed.

So that brings up the question.....what's changed? In my most sincerely sarcastic voice I ask this...isn't the BOG supposed to consist of enough young people who have to deal with high school or university and routinely need to focus on exams and personal life which causes them to quit because they can't dedicate the time it takes to oversee various aspects of the game?

I mean, why would anyone want to have a mature BOG member who has the time and ability to dedicate to the game? I'm more than understanding that others don't share my views on some things, honestly that's just an age gap issue. The problem is, young people are less willing to take the time to listen and try to understand someone else's viewpoint, whereas I've shown nothing but respect to all those in the game much younger and in fact make an outgoing effort to try and understand the lingo and other things so I feel like "one of the gang". Isn't that right SNACC smile

And that brings us back to the open BOG spot. I had my name in the hat a couple weeks back when a spot opened up. Thinking I came in 2nd in voting. I'm not going to beg for the position, but I'm also not going to overstep by repeatedly hoping people vote for me. I've pointed out errors and helped in small ways without being "on the board" and no matter what will continue to do so. But perhaps it's someone else's turn to be on the BOG....until life gets to hectic and they have to step down smile smile smile

If you don't run for BOG voting, I will be forced too.
4 mai à 23h32
NBABound
Rejoint: oct 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,271

theres no way you just called me a snack
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
5 mai à 13h27
Rejoint: jun 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,065
Modifié 5 mai à 19h07
Nope
5 mai à 17h35
I'm the Captain now
Rejoint: fév 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 634
Updated my TB so check it out
5 mai à 19h07
New York Rangers

Ok, so upon further examination of the market, there is a 0% chance I will be able to compete. So, it's tank szn. I think I'm the first to declare this outright, so come get em. Kreider, Zibanejad, Hank, etc.
Gronk a aimé ceci.
5 mai à 19h18
rangersandislesfan
Delete
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
5 mai à 20h52
Quebec GM v4
Twitter is open for expansion talks. Email is vegasgkgm@gmail.com
rangersandislesfan, TMLSage et Pross a aimé ceci.
6 mai à 18h46
Oui non grille-pain
Mentions "j'aime": 1,175
Vegas Golden Knights
If you don't have a goalie who can fill expansion requirements, I can offer Oskar Dansk or Zach Fucale for extremely cheap.
7 mai à 22h29
Oui non grille-pain
Mentions "j'aime": 1,175
Vegas Golden Knights
Speaking of goalies, I'll float around Marc-Andre Fleury for a bit. If you're interested, hit me up.
7 mai à 23h44
rangersandislesfan
San Jose Sharks

Interested in potentially packaging Martin Jones with (a) pick(s)/prospect(s) for a better goalie with a lower cap hit.
7 mai à 23h47
Mentions "j'aime": 887
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
San Jose Sharks

Interested in potentially packaging Martin Jones with (a) pick(s)/prospect(s) for a better goalie with a lower cap hit.

MIKKO KOSKINEN
8 mai à 0h04
Rejoint: jan 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,327
Quoting: Max
MIKKO KOSKINEN

So it begins...

Who is taking Lucic?
Russell?
8 mai à 0h19
I'm the Captain now
Mentions "j'aime": 634
Dougie Hamilton available for a young, scoring winger OR young LHD+.

Could do something with TVR as part of a package if it means I get a better player...
8 mai à 2h02
rangersandislesfan
Quoting: Max
MIKKO KOSKINEN

Don't see him as an upgrade really. And his contract is too similar.
8 mai à 17h24
Démarrer sujet
Let'sGoBlues | WPGv4
Rejoint: jun 2016
Modifié 8 mai à 18h00
Winnipeg is listening to offers on Byfuglien with the focus on staying competitive but shedding some cap space. DM me if you have any ideas - I like offers more than questions cool

Edit: Also willing to move Kulikov with a sweetener to free up some room. Or one of Little or Perreault for a bargain.
8 mai à 19h27
New York Rangers

I'm attempting to finalize my trade for Mika Zibanejad. Please DM or message me offers.
9 mai à 9h50
@Pointerr21
Mentions "j'aime": 2,488
Detroit Red Wings

JIMMY HOWARD MUST GO SEND OFFERS

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option