Forums/NHL Signings

Pittsburgh Penguins signed Jacob Lucchini (1 Year / $925,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

11 mar à 16h09
Jacob Lucchini has signed a new contract with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
CONTRAT D’ENTRÉE
COMPARER CE CONTRAT
DURÉE: 1 ANNÉE
STATUT À L’ÉCHÉANCE DU CONTRAT: RFA
CONTRAT SIGNÉ AVEC: Penguins de PittsburghPenguins de Pittsburgh
VALEUR: 925 000 $
% DU C.H. : 1,00
DATE DE SIGNATURE: 11 mars 2019
SOURCE: CapFriendly
SAISONCLAUSECAP HIT AAV BONIS DE PERF. BONIS DE SIGN. SALAIRE DE BASE SALAIRE TOTAL SALAIRE DES LIGUES MINEURES
2019-20792 500 $925 000 $132 500 $92 500 $700 000 $792 500 $70 000 $
TOTAL792 500 $925 000 $132 500 $92 500 $700 000 $792 500 $70 000 $
11 mar à 17h38
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 840
With 10 expiring AHL contracts next year I don't mind the signing. They just have to be real about it. Let the older players in the AHL walk if they aren't NHL material by this point.
Being 25+ player in the AHL means you have hit your peak. Replacing them with people just getting their chance is a better option.
I don't know if Lucchini will be that player who hits the next level. There is some skill there but not sure it's enough. It's a 1 year try out deal. I give them credit for keeping their nose in the NCAA free agent pool, but I hope they can find some better signings than this. We'll see shortly how things turn out. Penn state is playing Ohio State this weekend. That's 4 vs 1 in the big ten tourney. If Penn state doesn't win the tourney they are most likely out the frozen 4. So that will open up some players. Lots of teams getting eliminated now and free agents will be popping up. But a lot of the bigger fish are still swimming in the sea.
Sidstick87 et MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.
11 mar à 19h54
The Great 58 Letang
Rejoint: jun 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 317
Quoting: pharrow
With 10 expiring AHL contracts next year I don't mind the signing. They just have to be real about it. Let the older players in the AHL walk if they aren't NHL material by this point.
Being 25+ player in the AHL means you have hit your peak. Replacing them with people just getting their chance is a better option.
I don't know if Lucchini will be that player who hits the next level. There is some skill there but not sure it's enough. It's a 1 year try out deal. I give them credit for keeping their nose in the NCAA free agent pool, but I hope they can find some better signings than this. We'll see shortly how things turn out. Penn state is playing Ohio State this weekend. That's 4 vs 1 in the big ten tourney. If Penn state doesn't win the tourney they are most likely out the frozen 4. So that will open up some players. Lots of teams getting eliminated now and free agents will be popping up. But a lot of the bigger fish are still swimming in the sea.

I have not paid attention to any of the soon to be NCAA guys this year.... who are the top guys to sign?
11 mar à 22h09
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 840
Quoting: Sidstick87
I have not paid attention to any of the soon to be NCAA guys this year.... who are the top guys to sign?

i did a post in the armchair not long ago about some of the guys I think would fit the penguins well. It really depends the scouting report on people varies.
As usual there aren't a ton of people out there but there are a handful. Taro Hirose is probably the biggest fish. Bobo Carpenter was in the penguins camp not long ago is a FA.
There is some decent talent there. No one that's going to be a generational player but people who could fill a mid 6 role if they hit their potential. Much like ZAR did.
Sidstick87 a aimé ceci.
12 mar à 11h30
Kindersley, SK
Rejoint: déc 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 226
This guy must be Italian, right?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Soumettre les modifications du sondage